Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > Thoughts While Watching Paint Dry
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

random observations, thoughts on life, humorous stories....from the studio while I paint.
Rate this Entry

Welcome

Posted 02/23/2010 at 11:36 AM by superkat

well, this is like calling your own answering maching...i have no idea how to start this...just come hang out...promise, doesn't have to be fish related...

i'll start by saying that i've lived an interesting life. here's two things you can ask me about:

-at 33, i had to have open heart surgery to replace my aortic valve.

-i was an industrial engineer on the B-2 Bomber for the USAF for 12 years when it was a black world project. At Plant 42 - which is supposedly where the aliens are kept. The only aliens at plant 42 in Palmdale, CA are the ones picking the onions in the field across the street.

Welcome.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 27386 Comments 5 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. New Comment
    from one non practising artist to another practising artist-I like your paintings-especially the waterfall based ones-good luck w/ the tank and scripts-alpha
  2. New Comment
    thanks! and thanks for posting!!!!
  3. New Comment
    have you read the thread how not to do 75-/1500 gal tank? The guy who started it has had some serious heart stuff going down.
  4. New Comment
    so from indust. eng. to Mom/arts/theatre-interesting! Jack of all trades?
  5. New Comment
    after i had my open heart...my career in aerospace ended. It was very, very hard for me..because i loved my job so much. so i tapped into all the things i had ever wanted to do in my life and made them a career...do what you love, love what you do.