Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > Mmckibben
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

Who Is Sick Of Driving Hours To Get Fish?

Posted 08/13/2010 at 10:48 AM by Mmckibben

I demand that more aquarium stores be opened world wide! Am I the only one who has to drive 45 minutes just to pick up a bottle of calcium! The government should do something! Were the biggest spenders/ tax payers in all of the world! We should threaten to only buy stuff online where taxes don't apply. Imagine the economic crash if we stopped paying thousands of dollars on fish! Who's with me!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 66178 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. New Comment
    hi my dear how are you today i hope that you are fine my name is Kate Williams am 23 years old am from Liberia please can we be a good friend's am a good girl with respect i will tell you all about me latter please i will expect your reply very soon please try to reply thanks from yours good friend Kate.here is my email address [email]katewilliams@gala.net...thanks[/email]