Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > WmTasker
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

My girls

Posted 05/09/2010 at 08:52 PM by WmTasker

I love my girls more than life itself. I can't imagine what life would be like witout them. I have never felt such a deep overwelming love for anthing else like my girls.

With that said .... I have never met anyone that can get under my skin and make me just want to scream. But my girls can push me to the edge and keep me there for hours. Sometime I just wonder what life would be like without them.

Then they smile and I get a kiss, then I return to the overwelming love until they start pushing buttons again.

I call this the circle of my life.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 23128 Comments 5 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. New Comment
    Every parent feels this about their kids...and it doesn't go away...i have a 25 year old and a 5 year old...i love them both so much i want to squeeze them silly...but there are days where i want to strangle them!
  2. New Comment
    Ha! Had to laugh when I saw this. I have two daughters too (my oldest looked a lot like your oldest when she was younger) and yeah - they can melt my heart or drive me crazy. No doubt. I'm thinking of home-schooling them starting next school year and wonder if I can handle it without pulling my hair out
  3. New Comment
    good luck on this venture. Liam goes to school this fall..and i'm having mixed emotions...i love my little guy..and i love having him around..but i think I am going to love having that time to myself everyday...
  4. New Comment
    Yes I know it will be hard. I've been a stay at had dad for over a year now and after last summer it was nice to get the kids back in school. Thing was They had always been in private school before but due to finances (one income now) we had to put them in public school this year. Their grades were great but there are several things about the school that bothered my wife and I. Also the kids basically begged to go back to their old school. The compromise is home school. We can afford it and the kids love the idea. Hopefully I can handle it
  5. New Comment
    wow...good luck with the home school! You are very brave!