Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > insane
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rate this Entry

I am insane and my sister is nerotic

Posted 04/13/2010 at 07:55 AM by insane

I gotta love my big sis. 3 years older. She had just given me her 180g reef and downsized to the 72g bf. So she dropped a grand on a new light. Not good enough. Drops over a grand on a new 120g RR, stand, canopy and sump. New return pump, new cone skimmer, new APEX with conductivity and two EB8. New ATO, sand, MP40.

I get to go set it all up for her in less than two weeks. She downgraded too far too fast. I tell her about all of the things I would get and she buys them. Her basement is like a small pet store. There are close to a couple dozen tanks with 5 running. fowlr, reef, brackish, planted & cichlid. African Grey, Greenwing Macaw, 7 cats, English Mastiff, Argentinian Mastiff, Bull Terrier & 2 ferrets. She has done well in cutting back. :D No more snakes, lizzards, frogs, spiders or rodents.

My sis is username nerotic.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 17227 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments