Reef Central Online Community

Reef Central Online Community (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Royal Exclusiv / Bubble King (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=745)
-   -   RD3 controller died (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2714732)

Marsht01 06/08/2021 05:11 AM

RD3 controller died
 
Hello, woke this morning to skimmer not running, my rd3 controller appears to be having power issues. This morning the display showed “88.” If it powers up.. And will not display anything else. Looking for help!

Here is my skimmer and controller for ref
https://royalexclusiv.net/abschaeume...d3-speedy.html

slief 06/08/2021 08:31 AM

Sounds like your controller failed. I will send you a PM.

xabo 06/14/2021 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slief (Post 25729924)
Sounds like your controller failed. I will send you a PM.

Having a similar issue.........controller will not power up.

fcmatt 08/27/2021 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xabo (Post 25730448)
Having a similar issue.........controller will not power up.

Add me to the list. I have a RE-RD3-80W-10V red dragon 3 mini speedy 80w DC pump.

I messages slief directly. Hopefully I can get it repaired or replaced. Way too nice of a pump to let sit useless. Seems the controller box is the weak link. Not the pump build quality.

slief 08/30/2021 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fcmatt (Post 25735251)
Add me to the list. I have a RE-RD3-80W-10V red dragon 3 mini speedy 80w DC pump.

I messages slief directly. Hopefully I can get it repaired or replaced. Way too nice of a pump to let sit useless. Seems the controller box is the weak link. Not the pump build quality.

I replied to your PM.

blink 09/03/2021 02:55 AM

I have the same skimmer and controller. I powered off for a few days to administer some medication. When I power it back up, the controller just does not turn on. How do I get it fixed?

slief 09/03/2021 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blink (Post 25735698)
I have the same skimmer and controller. I powered off for a few days to administer some medication. When I power it back up, the controller just does not turn on. How do I get it fixed?

We offer exchange service on the controllers. Send me a PM. Let me know when the skimmer was purchased so we can determine whether itís under warranty or not. If out of warranty I will provide you an exchange price.

matt 76 10/11/2021 07:19 AM

Hi, same issue. Sent you a PM.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.