View Single Post
Unread 06/22/2021, 07:37 AM   #516
vlangel
Registered Member

Hi everyone! My hubby and I celebrated our 40th anniversary at Chincoteague, VA this past weekend and what fun. We did a walking tour through town Friday night when we arrived to get history and oriented. We also jet skied, did a wild life boat tour, ate some amazing seafood( I know, that is kind of wrong for a marine aquarist) and enjoyed the beach. Before we came home I filled a small bin with some water, mud, what I think is Ulva, nassarius snails and some dead oyster clusters. I thought this small amount of samplings from the Chesapeake area could add some beneficial biolife to my system. I have never added anything to my tank that I collected but I decided to take a risk. This morning everything looks fine so hopefully I have not begun a marine equivalent of a pandemic in my tanks! I will take pics of the fuge when everything is cleared up.

Genesis 1:20 -

Current Tank Info: A 56 gallon naural nutrient macro reef that flows into a 30 gallon fuge with macros/seagrass that flows into a 20 gallon sump.
vlangel is offline   Reply With Quote