View Single Post
Unread 04/07/2009, 02:32 PM   #46
03sonicstang
Registered Member

Hello Forum

Hello, my name is Tom from the great state of Michigan; don't laugh some of us still think it's great. Long time reader but I've never posted...

I've been a long time Fish keeper; I started very young but lost parental support (funds) do to a unfortunate 29 Gallon spill in a second story home. After college I got back in raising Cichlids and selling their offspring to support my aquatic habit. Then moved on to Fresh Water planted tank fish keeping, which I currently have a 55 ga running for about 5 years now. Then started my first Salt tank, a 12 Ga nano, currently been running 3 years with no problems thus far. This is tank is currently home to: (1) Ocellaris Clownfish, (1) Royal Gramma Basslet, Button Polyps, Kenya Tree Corals, Blue Mushrooms, Green Star Polyps and Frowspawn¡K.Only thing I've lost in (3) years is a Peppermint Shrimp and I attribute that to the Gramma getting hungry when I was away and the Shrimp was milting

I started a Thread on a 135 Gallon I'm starting...look forward to talking to everyone!!

03sonicstang is offline   Reply With Quote