Thread: GHL Mitras Club
View Single Post
Unread 10/03/2012, 01:33 PM   #12
madean
Registered Member

AQD ottowa- I'm greatly interested in your findings when you put the light on a 36" x 32" x 24" tank. I am setting up a tank that is 36"L x 30"W x 24"T and this light could be my answer. I was looking at kessils, but I would need two and their isn't any control on their lights for dusk/dawn effect. I was looking at radions but was told that I probably need two. The radion pro might fit the bill for me but the price is close to the mitras, and they might not be out until next year. It seems the mitras has a better spread then the radion pro. I am having a hard time comparing because I don't know/can't find out how each light was test as far as par goes. Its hard for me to decipher these par charts so that I can make an educated decision as to what will work for me. I basically want to keep a large ritteri anemone, somewhere in the 20" in diameter range with a few misc corals on the outskirts. Maybe an dos but more likely Los or a softy. I had a fellow reefer foward me par readings of an existing tank, which to me was better information than a par chart.

madean is offline   Reply With Quote