View Single Post
Unread 01/03/2008, 12:07 AM   #19
chevegan
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ReefGirlSara
Chevegan - congratulations on such an awesome tank for such an awesome price. I'm the 'bargain finder' in my family so I really know how great it is to find a good deal like that!! Kinda makes me want to go to petco, lol !!!

Beautiful clean tank! Love the stand and the aquascaping is very nice. The one time I did my aquascaping 'blind' like you did it cam out pretty good too - maybe that's the key - don't look!!

I am getting my 90 going now, with very very slow progress. What a great time for all these fun 90 builds! I will be following along, and maybe even get around to starting a 90g build thread of my own! Their going to have to make a whole new 90 gallon build thread forum before long!! LOL

Do you know yet what fish you want to add?
thanks!
Ya I recommend everyone go check out all the local petco clearance items weekly. I like going to the rich area petcos here in SoCal since snobs don't shop the clearance bin! Once I snagged 5 azoo sweeping power heads at $3 a pop and sold them on ebay for 17ea lol. I love the overall dimensions of a 90. the 18" depth lets me place the rock with a solid 3-4" gab front and back so the fish can swim all the way around...plus it aids in zeroing dead zones which become anoxic.

Reefing on a budget

Current Tank Info: Do it right the first time, save up, spend where it counts OR end up another craigslist ad of money lost.--------Why is this hobby so damn expensive??!-------
chevegan is offline   Reply With Quote