View Single Post
Unread 08/26/2007, 05:26 PM   #979
NanoGurl
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by bower23
Wow after several hours of reading.. and getting yelled at for being on the computer... Nice tank! I've been planning to upgrade for 8 months and just haven't had the time. I can't make up my mind for a 90 or 120g but I love your aquascaping in the 75g. Not too cluttered. I might have missed it but do you have a controller? And I hope the pod test goes well. Might have to do the same. I'm dissapointed that the RC world had to give you problems about your post. I for one wish more women were into Reef keeping. I go through all the effort to work on the tank and my girlfriend might look at it for 5 seconds once a month. If I'm lucky. RC doesn't need to bash you... they need to find a way to clone you. LOL keep up the good work.
haha :P I don't think RC wants two of me... i think one is enough. It didn't really bug me, I just didn't want my post to be a joke... i think there is a "generation" gap that makes it more difficult sometimes... i don't think many people on RC "get me." I really wanted to make my thread a blog.. but I scaled that back quite a bit.

No, I don't have a controller on my 75. I would go with the 120 over a 90, but I need a six foot tank for my tang so the 120 is out for me.

Thanks for the complements =)