View Single Post
Unread 06/05/2007, 08:42 AM   #24
sidewinder770
Registered Member

rcypert-

We do have a lot of fish and it's been challenging at times trying to keep them all happy. Agressive fish haven't been too much of a problem but it has come up. We've had to pull a fish or 2 because they were getting to aggresive (such as a 6 line wrasse and having 2 scotts fairy wrasses) and find them other homes. We've also had to pull a few because they were nipping at things (Majestic angel, 1st regal angel). The blue Linkia has been with us since the beginning of the tank setup. If I remember correctly he was introduced about a month after the tank was cycled and other than the initial acclimation we haven't had to provide it with any special care.

The pond foam has worked out great and be sure to check out our build thread for lots of info on the application of it as well as lots of fellow reefer pics and info.

The woodwork was probably the longest part of the project. I've never made cabinets before so it was a fun experience to say the least. the plumbing was easy- I've had tanks for years so I'm very use to making PVC do what I want it to

Current Tank Info: Currently between tanks- previous tank was the June 2007 Tank of the month.
sidewinder770 is offline   Reply With Quote