View Single Post
Unread 02/27/2021, 12:02 PM   #2
RobbyG
Registered Member

I don't know of many manufactures that give cash refunds unless they also run an online front store and you bought it from their store. When products are defective within the first 30 days you take them back to the seller for a refund. Your best bet is to just put your items up for sale on a forum or eBay and you should recover 80% of your investment.

Honestly I don't think Ecotech's policies have changed, I just think that you assumed that they would do more. If you had posted this on a forum most people would have to you to go back to the vendor and get a refund. BTW why didn't you tell the guy Chris at Ecotech who in ETM told you that they would give you a refund? Sometimes when a companies employee messes up like that, the company will fulfill the promises that employee made.

Current Tank Info: Insanely Automated Low Power Consumption 90 Gal Oceanic Bow System/Aquatronica Touch Controller/AQ Dosing Pump/AQT LEDS/AQ SMS/Seq Dart Pump/ASM G3/Ozotech Ozonizer/Koralin 1502/Chiller/Typhoon3 Ro/S.Squirt /Phos React/Rmt DSB

Last edited by RobbyG; 02/27/2021 at 12:07 PM.
RobbyG is offline   Reply With Quote