Thread: bbk dc 200 rd3
View Single Post
Unread 10/10/2020, 09:08 AM   #15
stevesuard
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slief View Post
It’s all about your fish load and the amount of dissolved organics in the system. The more fish/dissolved organics in your system, typically the lower the sump level. The less you have, the higher the sump level. This is why we give you a range. Set your pump between 28 and 32 watts. Use the speed to fine tune the skimmer so you get the most dense foam. With the wedge pipe wide open, you can adjust your sump level so the break line (line where bubbles turn to foam) is about 1” below the bottom of the cup. Then use the wedge pipe to fine tune from dry to wet by closing the wedge pipe a little bit. A tank with a really light load may need a deeper sump level where as a tank with a truly heavy load relative to that skimmer size would need a lower sump level otherwise it could overflow with the wedge pipe wide open. Hope that makes sense to you but I think your sump level will be just fine as long as you’re break line isn’t well up into the neck with the wedge pipe wide open.
Hello since our discussion I have followed your advice my po4 have risen to 0.07. i have hardly any foam can you help me?

Envoyé de mon SM-G965F en utilisant Tapatalk

stevesuard is offline   Reply With Quote