View Single Post
Unread 08/08/2015, 07:48 AM   #5
Joeb1983
Registered Member

Its not the 93 gallon rimless cube, but I do have have their 60 w/ corner overflow that has been set up for a few weeks now besides the overflow/sump (having a custom acrylic 20x20x15 made). I Just noticed this yesterday when cleaning the glass.

Its a cluster of micro-bubbles in the silicone joint where the glass panes are mated. Its on both top corners where the front pane meets the side panes, spanning down from the top lip about 1-1/2" in length and in some places almost as thick as the 3/8" pane itself.

I came across this thread because I am obviously concerned; ESPECIALLY given the tank is rim-less/frame-less. (My first) Anything to be worried about?.. The "wet" inside seam looks alright and nothing is leaking as of today. lol! Its pretty unsightly when the LED's are ramped up and now I know its there I cant stop noticing it.

It is set level on there Ventura stand and I agree it could be a tad taller.

Email was sent to MarineLand as well. If I do not hear back from them by Tuesday I will give them a call and inquire about both the 60 and 93.

Contact info for those needing off their site:

800-322-1266

7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.

*** If you have a warranty issue, please contact our Customer Service Team about your product issue and how to best handle your problem. Warranty returns should be sent to Marineland Online Returns, 4015 Lakeview Corporate Dr., Edwardsville, IL 62025, but you must call before sending in your product in order to get authorization and further directions.***

(sorry for the sideways pics)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Joint 1.jpg (46.9 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg joint.jpg (43.1 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpeg tank.jpeg (90.7 KB, 196 views)

Last edited by Joeb1983; 08/08/2015 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Corrected some things and added pic
Joeb1983 is offline   Reply With Quote