View Single Post
Unread 09/28/2021, 04:06 AM   #550
vlangel
Registered Member

My tank and system is humming along very well. Maintenance of the display seems to be only cleaning the glass every other week and using the turkey baster to blow off the detritus that settles on stuff from Rice Krispies stirring everything up, LOL. I really wished I had put him in the sump instead of the display but alas he is here to stay now. I do enjoy hearing him snapping from time to time.

I unexpectantly took a job at a Pet Supplies Plus. It is a new store and I was looking for something for my aunt's dog. They had a help wanted sign up and I enquired as to what they needed and shared with the owner of the franchise that I had petstore experience. It is a good fit as I could pretty much pick my hours(weekdays 3 Xs/week 8-2) and my main responsibility will be care of the animals. There is a lot to learn even though I have a fair amount of knowledge from my former job. I feel a bit overwhelmed but I like my bosses (a husband/wife team) and I like the work. It's a big adjustment however.

Genesis 1:20 -

Current Tank Info: A 56 gallon naural nutrient macro reef that flows into a 30 gallon fuge with macros/seagrass that flows into a 20 gallon sump.
vlangel is offline   Reply With Quote