Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Large Reef Tanks
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: if you have kept a blue spot jawfish how long did it survive
3 months or less 21 31.82%
3 to 9 months 15 22.73%
9 months to 2 years 16 24.24%
2 years + 17 25.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 01/18/2020, 02:20 PM   #476
Blue spot
Registered Member

Hi everyone. Just to let you know tank is still up and running . I’ve got some pictures to put on , but it’s been so long I’ve forgotten how to do it . Fish doing well most of them are still the same original fish in the thread (after the big white spot , nutmeg wipeout) corals are up and down , I don’t mess very much with the tank now , and it does better for it but it does tend to cycle for me , sometimes my so’s are taking off and the lps slows but I assume this is due to levels in the tank . Equipment again nothing new or exciting still the same stuff and still working well . But pictures are better than words so I’ll try to remember how to do this .

Blue spot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/18/2020, 03:01 PM   #477
Blue spot
Registered Member

Well I can’t even see the old pictures in the thread let alone get new ones on . Anyone know how I get the pictures on ?

Unread 05/12/2021, 02:52 PM   #478
Blue spot
Registered Member

So I still have a tank everyone . At the moment it has lots of fish and nems. Corals took a burn out . I had a phos rise and everything I had growing bleached . I think it was from the death of a very large engineer goby which I just could not get out the tank

Unread 05/12/2021, 02:55 PM   #479
Blue spot
Registered Member

I have plans to change my tank . Still a large tank but want to reconfigure the shape. Also my marine ply stand is looking worryingly warped , so next one will go for an ally stand , so hopefully we revive my thread , trying to take the things I’ve learned from my first big tank and apply them to the new one . I hope I have learned a lot now and lots of things I would do different . Keep you posted

Unread 09/28/2021, 03:00 PM   #480
Blue spot
Registered Member

How do I post pictures again l it’s driving me crazy . Wanted to take some last pictures before the new tank

Tags
8ft, blue spot, new tank, reef