Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11/10/2020, 10:48 PM   #1
RobbyG
Registered Member

Smile Aquarium Controllers Website Is Updated

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am just about 95% finished rewriting the code and updating the charts on the Aquarium controllers website. As well as getting all the controllers up to date and adding some old models that never got added before, I have also added a new Automatic Water Testers comparison chart to the mix and have also started to add new Skimmers to the Skimmer chart.

http://www.aquariumcontrollers.com

Any feedback on errors you might find would be appreciated.

Back in the old days we solved many problems together on this and as you can see I don't take any advertisement money, so this is for the community.

The Manuals section is back bigger and better and I am planning on adding more content very soon in other areas.

Please be patient as I did most of this work during the time I was away from work during the first Covid shutdown. I don't have as much free time now but every evening I try to add stuff and fix stuff. The site has been slowly remodeled but I did not want to make an official announcement until i go t to at least this point. The Charts scrolling features work prfectly on a PC but I am trying to work out a bug that causes Safari and some tablets/phones to get slightly out of sync when scrolling.

I have some new code to allow people to add personal reviews but have not implemented it because the thought of verifying if the review is real or just from a Shill became a problem.

Thanks for any feedback and help
Rob

Current Tank Info: Insanely Automated Low Power Consumption 90 Gal Oceanic Bow System/Aquatronica Touch Controller/AQ Dosing Pump/AQT LEDS/AQ SMS/Seq Dart Pump/ASM G3/Ozotech Ozonizer/Koralin 1502/Chiller/Typhoon3 Ro/S.Squirt /Phos React/Rmt DSB

Last edited by RobbyG; 11/10/2020 at 10:58 PM.
RobbyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/10/2020, 11:00 PM   #2
moondoggy4
Registered Member

Thanks for all the work that you put into it, I am sad to say I have 4 controllers and I use none of them.

moondoggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/11/2020, 10:27 AM   #3
Vinny Kreyling
Registered Member

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=2701921
Something you might want to add RobbyG.

Unread 11/11/2020, 11:22 AM   #4
RobbyG
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny Kreyling View Post
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=2701921
Something you might want to add RobbyG.

Thanks but both Reefbot models are already included in the Auto Water Testers (AWT) chart.

Current Tank Info: Insanely Automated Low Power Consumption 90 Gal Oceanic Bow System/Aquatronica Touch Controller/AQ Dosing Pump/AQT LEDS/AQ SMS/Seq Dart Pump/ASM G3/Ozotech Ozonizer/Koralin 1502/Chiller/Typhoon3 Ro/S.Squirt /Phos React/Rmt DSB
Unread 11/11/2020, 02:42 PM   #5
wishntoboutside
professional snow flake

Great information. Thanks for doing this. Have you had any thoughts on adding the HYDROS Wave Engine to this as it does some overlapping of other products.

Current Tank Info: 450 gallon peninsula tank 72*48*30 filled with a bunch of frags and trying to grow them out.
wishntoboutside is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/11/2020, 06:55 PM   #6
RobbyG
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishntoboutside View Post
Great information. Thanks for doing this. Have you had any thoughts on adding the HYDROS Wave Engine to this as it does some overlapping of other products.
Thanks, glad you like it.
The Hydros Wave Engine 4 is already in the chart
I don't have all the info on it but I have about 80% of it. I am waiting for Coralvue to give me the rest. If they don't come through than I will have to ask some new owners a few questions.

Unread 11/11/2020, 06:59 PM   #7
RobbyG
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggy4 View Post
Thanks for all the work that you put into it, I am sad to say I have 4 controllers and I use none of them.

I am glad you like the website. Which controller models do you own?

Tags
aquarium controllers, controllers, water tester